[pm-h] Tomorrow's Houston.pm Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed May 7 15:35:30 PDT 2014

We are really having issues with our meetings lately.

Eris Caffee has apparently been having some health issues and will be
unable to present the "Markoff Chains" talk tomorrow.

I'll see who I can get to cover the meeting tomorrow. I have one or two
people who might be up for it. If nothing else, I'll figure out
something to present.

I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

I'm beginning to think we may need to start booking a presenter and an
alternate.<sigh/>

I'll let everyone know as soon as possible.
There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to
make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies and the
deficiencies. -- C. A. R. Hoare