[pm-h] Still no presentation for April

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Mar 27 15:33:55 PDT 2014

The April meeting is in two weeks and we still don't have a
presentation for the meeting.

1. Does anyone have something they would like to present?
2. Does anyone have a topic they would like someone else to present?
3. Do we want to try to do lightning talks?
   (That requires more people to have shorter presentations.)
4. Do we want to do a social meeting this time?

Email the list or me directly with your ideas.

Since the meeting is scheduled to meet at Hostgator, this would be a
good time for our members from Hostgator to step up and present if they
have anything.

As always, the topics don't have to be Perl. They should just be
something of interest to Perl programmers. If you aren't sure if a
topic is reasonable, you can contact me first. But, the short answer is
usually "yes".

Let's see what you can come up with.
Virtual is when it's not but it looks like it is and transparent is
when it is but it looks like it isn't.               -- Rick Hoselton