[pm-h] Thursday

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Mar 11 08:48:51 PDT 2014

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:14:24 -0500
Todd Rinaldo <todd at rinaldo.us> wrote:

> All,
>
> My original offer was to do a 5 minute lightning talk on
> Mail::SpamAssassin. I do not actually have content for a full meeting.

Actually, so far I have 3 lightning talks (including yours) lined up.

1. Todd: Email SPAM
2. Reini: Global Destruction
3. Wade: Tweaking gcode files

Come on people, we can get a few more talks lined up. It's only 5
minutes.

Last time we did the lightning talks, we had requests from the audience
to fill out some of the time. But a starting list of talks would
definitely make things easier.

> It sounds like we have no talk on Thursday. I propose a social
> meeting. Who's up for it. I got sick so couldn't attend when we tried
> Empire Cafe last time. How did that venue work out?

As I recall, spacing was kind of tight at Empire Cafe (and the
construction on Westheimer made getting there loads of fun).

It is wise to remember that you are one of those who can be fooled some
of the time.                                      -- Laurence J. Peter