[pm-h] Perl on Windows

Lanny Ripple lanny.ripple at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 09:19:42 PST 2014

I realize there are some unlucky souls that are required to work on
Windows.  If you aren't required to do so but that just happens to be the
platform you have then I'd suggest

* Vagrant (http://www.vagrantup.com/)
* VirtualBox (https://www.virtualbox.org/)
* learning Puppet (http://docs.puppetlabs.com/#puppetpuppet) for
provisioning

You will then have an easily configured Linux based VM to run Perl on.