[pm-h] Next Thursday's meeting

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 12:45:59 PST 2014

Yikes! Sorry I have caused the meeting to unravel.  I would make it if I
could, it's just my after work schedule got pulled out from under me for
this month.  I wonder if there is no one else that can step up? Chances are
everyone on this list has something interesting to talk about it, even if
you don't think you do. I can commit to giving the talk the next time it is
a cPanel (since it's so close to where I work ;).

Brett