[pm-h] Talk change for next week.

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Mar 5 15:27:27 PST 2014

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Brett will not be available
for his talk next Thursday.

This means we need someone (or more) to step in at the last minute.

Todd still has a short talk scheduled.

1. Does anyone else have a short talk they would be willing to give on a
   weeks notice?

2. Does anyone have a short topic they would like to hear about? Maybe
   someone would have the time to work something up.

3. We could always do lightning talks if a few people are willing to
   commit to 5 minutes each.

4. Any other ideas?

When in doubt, use brute force                      -- Ken Thompson