[pm-h] tracking Houston.pm topics pool, available speakers, and archived talks

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 22:03:19 PDT 2014

Thanks to Mark and Wade for contributing more, these very interesting
topics have been merged. I added a couple more as well.

If there are any Oil/Gas, Medical, Financial, eCommerce, Hosting, etc
folks I'd like to get some input from you as well.  Adding a topic
doesn't mean you're on the hook for giving the talk.

https://github.com/estrabd/houston-pm-topics-list

Thank you,
Brett