[pm-h] tracking Houston.pm topics pool, available speakers, and archived talks

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 07:56:29 PDT 2014

Here you go,

https://github.com/estrabd/houston-pm-topics-list

The main file is the README.md - simple enough.

Please fork it, update it, then issue a pull request if you wish to
update it or tweak it. I am looking for any who are willing to be
generally available for a talk (of their choosing) to also list their
github user names in the top section.

I hope this or some form of this catches on; I think it'll make things
a ton easier.

Likewise, if there is a topic you would like hear more about it,
please add it to the available topics list.

My plan is to list and link all past talks. I think seeing it all in
one place will give us more ideas.

Thank you,
Brett