[pm-h] brian d foy CPAN workshop next Thursday

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Fri Jul 25 10:08:55 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Exciting opportunity! Count me (as well as at least 2 other HostGator developers) in!

I've also spoken with X and he has graciously offered to host and provide our Gator-tastic hospitality if the Houston PM's are interested.

Really looking forward to this one and I hope we can put it together.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone