[pm-h] The write up for the July presentation is now up.

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 05:58:31 PDT 2014

Thanks, Wade. Great talk - sorry I couldn't be there.

I added it to the archive,

https://github.com/estrabd/houston-pm-topics-list

If anyone would like to add talk ideas and don't feel like forking the
repo, please email me off list or create an "issue" at github:

https://github.com/estrabd/houston-pm-topics-list/issues

Thanks!
Brett