[pm-h] Windows Shebang

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Fri Jan 31 21:14:38 PST 2014

I’ll be honest. I’d not wish mod perl on you. I suspect an alternate and more easily solution is to find a way to get .cgi files to be set to always run a binary. At least way back when that was an option in apache config files. If we can prod Mr. Lightsey hard enough, he can probably answer that question.

Todd