[pm-h] Windows Shebang

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Wed Jan 29 04:27:24 PST 2014

Let me point out something that I suspect you all already
know.  I run Perl on my personal Win7 machine and I don't
need a shebang at all - at least not in the Perl script.
When I upload a Perl script to my HostGator site, which
is a Linux based server I need the following shebang at
the top:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

Now I'll sit quietly and probably learn a thing or two from
what others post about this subject.

Mike