[pm-h] March Meeting at cPanel: Indexing Stuff & Things with Sphinx and Perl

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jan 21 20:59:52 PST 2014

Brett Estrade has volunteered to present about Sphinx indexing system.

The other interesting aspect he will address which ties it all together
is that a Sphinx configuration file can be an executable that emits the
config syntax to STDOUT (e.g., a Perl script).

Brett says that his talk may not take the whole hour, so I'm thinking
that we could add Todd's short talk about SPAM handling with
Mail::SpamAssassin.

Since that's still a month away, we can refine this a bit before then.

To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question ... or is it?