[pm-h] Interesting Blog Posts on Context & Array vs List

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Wed Feb 19 08:04:59 PST 2014

Greetings,

I came across this posting that goes into a lot of detail regarding context:
http://perlhacks.com/2013/12/misunderstanding-context/

Linked in that article is also another interesting posting on the differences between Arrays and Lists.
http://friedo.com/blog/2013/07/arrays-vs-lists-in-perl

Personally I find context one of the most fascinating aspects of Perl (Maybe someone should do a presentation!) and I must admit I've been guilty of referring to things as being in "Array Context". Does anyone disagree with these postings or have any additional knowledge to share?

Happy Reading!

Best Regards,
Robert Stone