[pm-h] job posting rules?

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon Feb 17 21:39:34 PST 2014

On 02/18/2014 12:23 AM, G. Wade Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:57:53 -0500
>
> Okay, Uri.
>
> Let's try not to bait the natives too much, eh. Not everyone is
> familiar with your sense of humor.<grin/>

:)

> Will this client be willing to let their name out, or will they remain
> anonymous? I've had contact with a few companies in town that seem
> reluctant to admit they use Perl.

i will let out the name privately if you contact me off list and are
interested. i can't let it out yet. just a few details. all perl shop
which needs to grow the team by 3 members. one needs to be an onsite
hands on manager to handle all issues (features, bugs, etc. reported
from the internal user base) and lead the team. others can be possibly
remote but solid coders. pay is very good.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers