[pm-h] job posting rules?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Feb 17 21:23:24 PST 2014

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:57:53 -0500
Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com> wrote:

> On 02/17/2014 04:29 PM, B. Estrade wrote:
> > I can assume nothing about individuals asking questions beyond the
> > information they provide.
> >

> i agree but given my signature, and the fact that i know enough to
> join a local pm list to post for jobs, it may be easy to figure out i
> know something about the perl job community. it was just amusing to
> see a recommendation to use something i created.

Okay, Uri.

Let's try not to bait the natives too much, eh. Not everyone is
familiar with your sense of humor.<grin/>

Will this client be willing to let their name out, or will they remain
anonymous? I've had contact with a few companies in town that seem
reluctant to admit they use Perl.

discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...'
                                                     -- Isaac Asimov