[pm-h] Another mod_perl issue I can't resolve

John Ellyson jellyson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 10:42:35 PST 2014

I haven't used HTML::Template before, but I was just checking the docs for
it on CPAN.  (
http://search.cpan.org/~wonko/HTML-Template-2.95/lib/HTML/Template.pm)

Just like the error message states, I too can't find an "initialize" method
in the docs for that module.  There is a "new" method, which creates a new
HTML::Template object.  Perhaps that's what you need to use instead of
"initialize"?

Also, Wade has a good point about the capitalization in the module name.
 For a lot of things in Windows, the OS is case-insensitive.  However, the
Perl interpreter is not case-insensitive.  That's something that has bitten
me on numerous occasions.

John Ellyson