[pm-h] December Houston.pm social meeting at The Black Lab

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Dec 3 19:10:04 PST 2014

As usual for December, we will have a social meeting. Since there
have been no suggestions for places large enough to seat one of our
larger groups, we will default to the Black Lab.

The social meeting will start at 7pm on Thursday Dec. 11 at The
Black Lab. I will reserve a table for us. Ask for Wade Johnson.

"any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from a Perl
script."                               -- Programming Perl, 2nd ed.