[pm-h] mod perl and calendar.cgi

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Apr 25 11:44:33 PDT 2014

On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:09:59 -0500
"Fraser Baker" <flbaker at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> OK:
>
> For the server that is NOT running mod_perl
> INCLUDED DATA ARRAY is
> Term is C:/Perl/site/lib
> Term is C:/Perl/lib
> Term is .
>
> For the server that IS running mod_perl
>
> INCLUDED DATA ARRAY is
> Term is D:/www/wc-admin.com/cgi-bin
> Term is C:/Perl/site/lib
> Term is C:/Perl/lib
> Term is .
> Term is C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2

Okay. This gives us some stuff to work with.

Check each of the directories in the two sets of paths for
HTML/Template.pm. This might show more than one HTML::Template module
installed.

Next, check to see if you have the same version of HTML::Template on
both machines. I had somehow missed earlier that these were two
separate machines. (Brain fail)

You'll want to verify that there is only one version of HTML::Template
on each server and that the versions on the two servers match.

If the one that works is older than the one that doesn't, upgrading will
require code changes to match the newer module. If the one that works
is the newer version, you can upgrade the version and the problem
should be solved.

G. Wade

--
If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, the programming
must be the process of putting them in.               -- Edsger Dijkstra