[pm-h] Writeup for April meeting

Mark Allen mrallen1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 06:24:25 PDT 2014

Also, generic plug - my upcoming YAPC talk in June is about using Roles effectively for programming web services clients.

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2014/talk/5375

 View a talk
Writing Web Service Clients with Roles By Mark Allen (‎mallen‎)   from  Houston.pm Date:  Not scheduled yet. Duration: 50 minutes Target audience: Intermediate Language: English
View on www.yapcna.org Preview by Yahoo

I will *mostly* be talking about roles in the context of Moo, because to me Moose is too heavyweight for a client library you expect to be integrated into other (peoples') code.

Mark