[pm-h] Parking

Xaviar x at hostgator.com
Thu Apr 10 15:55:53 PDT 2014

Hey All,

I do apologize about the late notice of this. Apparently, someone (being as inconsiderate as people can be) scheduled another conference type at our office as well that collides with the PM meeting. While this won't interrupt our meeting space (and pizza/soda is already on the way!) -- It may require a 5 minute walk for parking.

Parking in the front, on the street, and in our overflow lot (Little Mexico, shown in the image) should cover everyone. I do apologize if this inconveniences anyone -- and it really shouldn't. But -- better safe than sorry!

The area labeled Night/GY parking is available on the building or grass side for us after 6PM, the street parking, or the parking in little mexico. Don't change parking across the road in the parking lots nearby, our neighbors aren't very friendly about sharing their parking spots unfortunately.

Sorry for the late heads up! (and for anyone who hasn't been here, HG is the building at the top left in the image).

Cheers,
Xaviar Steavenson
Director of Software Development