[pm-h] brian d foy in Houston third and fourth week of October

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Sep 22 19:31:50 PDT 2013

So, I haven't seen any responses on this yet.

brian will be in town for about a week and a half. We could have him
com talk to us as the October meeting.

However, with that much time in town, we ought to be able to do better
than just asking him to present.

1. Would anyone be available during the day any time October 14-23?

2. Would we want to add a social meetup?
   - Go out to dinner someplace special for Houston. Ideas?
   - Some other social event: museum, music, Space Center Houston, etc.

Maybe we could put together multiple groups each taking a different day
to entertain.

Any ideas, interest, opinions?

Remember this is yet another chance to sit and chat with a major figure
in the Perl community. brian is an interesting guy and knowledgeable
about main topics.

G. Wade

--
Contrary to popular opinion, the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'fact'.