[pm-h] October meeting ideas

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Sep 22 10:25:18 PDT 2013

We're quickly approaching the October meeting and we need a idea for
the meeting. Any opinions on the following ideas:

1. Perl help session
   - This worked reasonably last time. Good for people newer to Perl.

2. "Graphics Programming in Perl"
   - A request was made at the last meeting to find out if anyone was
     qualified/interested to do a talk in this area.

3. Move meeting to 10/17 and get brian d foy to come in.
   - brian is in Houston that week and would be willing to talk or do a
     social type event.

4. Perl and 3D Printing
   - Some interest at September meeting

5. Social meeting.

6. Other?

Chime in and let the group know what you are interested in.
Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has much more patience.
                                                -- Laurence J. Peter