[pm-h] brian d foy in Houston third and fourth week of October

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Sep 15 19:39:25 PDT 2013

brian will be in town and was looking to make plans for fun with the
Houston.pm group.

He will be here on the 14th and leave on the 24th. Would anyone like to
get together on a weeknight or on the weekend for some time with brian?

(He did mention he has never been to the Johnson Space Center.)

For those that are interested, this would be a chance to show off our
town. We could have different people meet him for dinner on different
nights, or we could organize a trip. Any ideas, opinions, suggestions?

We could also move our normal meeting from the 10th to the 17th to get
brian to come talk. He's a great speaker and always interesting.

Speak up and help us show brian what our group can do.
"No Boom today. Boom tomorrow, There's always a boom tomorrow."
                                                 -- Ivanova, "Grail"