[pm-h] Questions from tonight's meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Sep 12 19:49:55 PDT 2013

The meeting was lightly attended, but enthusiastic.

Some questions came up that were not completely answered or that we
could have used more input on.

1. Fraser had some questions about running Perl scripts under Apache on
Windows with a different (Linux) shebang line.

Much discussion, but we all agreed we were not experts in that area.
Anyone have an answer for Fraser?

2. I asked the standard, does anyone have ideas for topics for next
month.

One suggestion was "Graphics programming in Perl", in particular 3D
graphics or game programming.

Does anyone know anything about this topic and would be willing to give
even a basic presentation.

3. The suggestion was made that I present on 3D Printing and the Perl
connection. Any interest?

The closer you get to the truth, the messier your sentence gets.
                                                      -- Paul Graham