[pm-h] Houston.pm September Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Sep 10 17:46:06 PDT 2013

We'll meet at the cPanel, Inc. offices on Thursday, September 12. As
usual, we will meet in the lobby at the top of the parking garage
between 6:30pm and 7pm. We'll go up to the meeting room around 7pm.

Parking is free on top of the parking garage.

The meeting will be in two parts:

1. Hack-a-thon:
   * If you've got something you are working on and you could use some
     help, bring it.
   * If you are willing to help someone work on their project come on.

2. Perl help session
   * Focused on people learning Perl who are having trouble moving
     forward.
   * Part tips/tricks/traps, part answering questions.

I'll run the second part on one side of the room. Anyone who would like
to join, either to help or to learn is welcome.

I look forward to seeing you all there.
Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to
correct for subjective error.                      -- Linus Pauling