[pm-h] mac apache and perl issues!

Randy Collier randycollier.tx at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:51:33 PDT 2013

When i output the perl version in terminal I get 5.14 but in the web browser I get 5.12 also when I output the dbi supported databases I don't get MySQL from the browser.
Out of frustration I installed umbuntu for parallels and installed lamp. I did have success accessing the MySQL with perl and displaying something on a web page.
At the moment I have an environment to start learning but I will continue to try and get my Mac, apache, MySQL with perl to play nicely.
Any clues or help would be appreciated.

Take care
Randy

Sent from Randy's iPhone