[pm-h] mac apache and perl issues!

Michael R. Davis mrdvt92 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 07:20:13 PDT 2013

> to play around with Perl in general?

Randy,
If you do a little research you can find out what technology they are using then setup a linode server with their configuration.  Most corporations that I know are running Perl on RedHat (or CentOS). Find out what stack they are using then setup that stack.  If they are on a Fedora/RPM based distribution,  I would suggest that you learn how to use CPANSPEC to build your Perl packages into RPMs and how to put your other files in RPMs.  Many companies are using Puppet and/or Chef so understanding those configuration tools is a key to success too.
Mike

mrdvt92