[pm-h] November Houston.pm Technical Meeting: Bitcoin Payment Processing

John Lightsey john at nixnuts.net
Thu Nov 14 11:43:07 PST 2013

Well, I can screenshare through hangouts for anyone that wants to attend
remotely. I'd rather not put it online permanently though...  I don't
have my material polished to that level.

If you want me to bring you in through a hangout, you'll need to add me
to your circles. I'm john.d.lightsey on gmail.