[pm-h] Houston.pm Beginners/Novices Hangout

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Nov 1 06:07:20 PDT 2013

On Fri, 01 Nov 2013 05:17:46 -0500
Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at att.net> wrote:

> My Google+ acct says there was a hangout last
> night - Wednesday, October 30, 2013.  Surely
> that was just a test.

That was a (unintended) test). I was setting up the hangout and didn't
change the date. Still subject to think-o's, unfortunately.

You should see an event scheduled for Monday.

G. Wade

> Mike
>

> On 10/30/2013 8:26 PM, Mike Flannigan wrote:
> >
> > Sounds good.  I plan to attend.
> >

> > Mike
> >

> > On 10/30/2013 6:05 PM, G. Wade Johnson wrote:
> >> Based on the input I've gotten so far, I'm going to do the first of
> >> these hangouts on Monday, November 4. I'll start at 6:30pm and go
> >> for 1-2 hours.
> >>
> >> I'll make the announcement through the Houston.pm page, so it
> >> should be pretty easy to find.
> >>
> >> I hope to see some of you there.
> >> G. Wade

Perl isn't really about safety. It's about getting where you're going,
and enjoying the trip. It's more important to be a good driver than to
have seven feet of sponge rubber all around your car.      -- Larry Wall