[pm-h] July Houston.pm Hack-a-thon

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Jun 22 20:52:46 PDT 2013

For July, we will be trying something different. We are having a
mini-Hack-a-thon.  The idea is to work on Perl projects with other
people from the group. You can work on your own code, an open source
project, or help someone with their project.

Since Perl developers with different levels of experience will be
on-hand, this is a great opportunity to get advice or help on
everything from design through coding techniques, documentation ideas,
testing suggestion, or most anything else.

This meeting will be held at the cPanel offices at 3131 W. Alabama,
where we normally have the technical meetings. We'll be hacking from
around 6 to 9. Since there's no presentation, people may be wandering
in a different times. If there is no one in the lobby when you get
there, press the button and have them get in touch with Todd Rinaldo.

Hope to see you there. If this works out, we may be able to make
this a semi-regular occurrence.

Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming; feedback is the
treatment.                                             -- Kent Beck