[pm-h] Ideas for a July Meeting

Todd Rinaldo todd at rinaldo.us
Sat Jun 22 07:51:24 PDT 2013

I say we go with the original plan. Even at a security focused meeting, not
everybody may be interested in this. The value of the Hackathon is that
everybody can work on what they're interested in.

You should bring something with access to your code that you can run from
the meeting. Those interested will look at what you've got and talk about
your project. If others want to do something else, they can.

Todd

Todd Rinaldo
todd at rinaldo.us