[pm-h] Good article from chromatic about testing

Charles Boyd csboyd07 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 10:57:55 PDT 2013

His earlier article on testing was pretty good too:

"Grouping everything under functions also has the benefit of reminding
other developers that it's okay to write more functions. For example, if
every test for every action in a controller ought to verify access
permissions, it's easy to write a helper function to set up an environment
with and without access permissions to test both ways. (Some of these test
functions get promoted to project-specific test libraries.)"

http://www.modernperlbooks.com/mt/2013/05/organizing-perl-test-files.html

2048D/E67424BF (GnuPG) <http://freemonad.org/csb/files/gpg>