[pm-h] Anyone interested in helping to find speakers or topics?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jul 16 11:58:11 PDT 2013

As you are aware, I've been the Houston.pm lead for a long time. As
such, I've kind of become set in my ways when it comes to getting
presentations.

Is anyone interested in taking over the duty of finding presentations
(and prodding presenters) for the Houston.pm meetings?

You wouldn't have to take over all of the lead duties (unless you want
to...<wink/>), but someone else, with a different take topics or
meeting styles, might be a way to liven up the meetings again.

Email the list if you are interested. Or, if you aren't comfortable
with initial proposals in front of the group, feel free to contact me
directly.

Looking forward to your input.
You write code as if the person who will maintain your code is a violent
psychopath who knows where you live.               -- John F. Woods