[pm-h] Request for Topics for August Houston.pm meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jul 16 11:53:02 PDT 2013

Our next meeting is scheduled for August 8. So, it's time once again to
request topics or presenters.

I have had comments off list from members saying that we've had several
more advanced meetings lately and wondering when we could have some
more basic talks.

Is there interest in more basic talks?
 - If so, any ideas of topics you would like explained?

Is anyone interested in giving a basic talk?
 - If so, any topic you would like to explain?

Any other topics people are interested in, or would like to present?

Thanks to our last meeting, I think it is safe to say that a
hack-a-thon type meeting is an acceptable alternative to our technical
or social meetings.

Looking forward to hearing from the group?

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
                                                       -- Mark Twain