[pm-h] February Meeting

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:45:09 PST 2013

Wade,

Sorry if this is a dupe. I sent an email the other day, but I have not
seen it come through.

I don't know if I can yet commit for February, but in the next few of months
I would like to do a talk on Redis.pm and a basic intro to work
queuing.  I could also start thinking
about an application focused follow up to my Qore talk last year.

Brett