[pm-h] February Houston.pm Technical Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Jan 23 15:27:34 PST 2013

This month's technical meeting has been rescheduled to Feb. 21 to avoid
conflicting with Valentine's Day.

Auditing CPAN for Security Vulnerabilities with JD Lightsey

JD Lightsey will test-drive his YAPC::NA talk about auditing CPAN and
Open Source Perl code for security vulnerabilities. If you can't
make YAPC this year, you have a chance to see this talk ahead of time.

JD is quite an expert in this area, so don't miss this fantastic
opportunity.

As usual, we will meet in the lobby at 3131 W. Alabama between 6:40pm
and 7pm. We'll go up to the conference room about 7pm. Parking is free
on top of the parking garage.

Remember, the meeting is on the 21st, the third Thursday in February,
not the second Thursday this time.

I hope to see you there.
That which does not kill me makes me stranger.        -- Larry Wall