[pm-h] cPanel, Inc is looking

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jan 22 05:29:11 PST 2013

Although we don't prevent companies from posting on the Houston.pm
mailing list, it is not primarily a job board. For this reason, I've
avoided posting about positions any more than necessary.

However, cPanel, Inc. is hiring for multiple positions. The company is
growing and we need more good people. If you are curious, check out
http://jobs.cpanel.net/ and http://job.listings.cpanel.net/

G. Wade Johnson
--
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how
smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.