[pm-h] February meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Jan 14 16:37:27 PST 2013

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:37:04 -0600
Todd Rinaldo <todd at rinaldo.us> wrote:

> Feb 21. I have a quick talk (15 minutes) I can do about my use of
> Template Toolkit to automate in some CGI scripts I wrote. Does anyone
> else have shorts they might want to do?

So, that's two votes for a week later. Any dissent? Any further votes
in favor?

Todd makes an interesting point. We could try some shorts again. Anyone?

G. Wade

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:26 AM, G. Wade Johnson <gwadej at anomaly.org>
> wrote:
>
> > According to our normal schedule, our February meeting would be on
> > the 14th. In the interest of general peace, we probably need to
> > reschedule.
> >
> > Which would you prefer:
> >
> > 1. One week earlier: February 7
> > 2. One Week later: February 21
> >
> > On another note, we don't have a presentation yet. Let me or the
> > list know if you are interested in presenting.
> >
> > Looking forward to getting some input.
> > G. Wade
> > --
> > I like you. You're trouble.        -- Draal - "Voices of Authority"

You forgot the first rule of the fanatic: when you become obsessed with
the enemy, you become the enemy.     -- Jeffrey Sinclair in "Infection"