[pm-h] January Houston.pm Technical Meeting: Demo of a Web-based Defect Management/Tracking System Developed in Perl by a Non-Programmer

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Jan 2 21:27:11 PST 2013

Jay Vogt has volunteered to demonstrate a Perl defect
management/tracking web application that he wrote for his day job about
5 years ago. This application is currently in use by several groups at
his company.

As usual, we will meet at 3131 W. Alabama next Thursday, Jan. 10.
Someone will be in the lobby area on top of the parking garage between
6:40 and 7pm. We'll go up to the conference room after 7pm.

Parking is free on top of the garage.

We look forward to seeing you there.
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how
smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
                                                  -- Richard Feynman