[pm-h] Perl 7?

Reini Urban rurban at x-ray.at
Wed Feb 6 11:08:31 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Mark Allen <mrallen1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> That looks pretty cool Reini. I'd never seen that before. How come you never
> talk about that stuff at PM meetings? :)

VM design is way over all heads, I guess.

And since p5p reacts pretty hysterical lately on critic, I better keep quiet and
work on it alone, until it works reasonably well. I'm happy that all the
attention is on Moe, which is just a little pugs-like experiment.
p2 is the more realistic attempt to get p5 improved and get p6 done,
since parrot failed and the jvm is unrealistic.

perl11 is just a small group. We hang out on irc://irc.perl.org/#perl11
--
Reini Urban
http://cpanel.net/   http://www.perl-compiler.org/