[pm-h] January Houston.pm Technical Meeting: Migrate ALL THE THINGS: Large Scale Library Data Manipulations with Perl

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Dec 10 10:12:23 PST 2013

In 2011, while working for ByWater Solutions, Ruth Bavousett converted
over fifty libraries from diverse legacy library information system
packages to Koha (http://koha-community.org).

In this talk, she talks not only about the code she wrote to handle this
massive undertaking, but the mindset and processes necessary for
consistent high-quality results not only for herself, but for teammates
who followed in her footsteps.

As usual, we will meet at the cPanel offices, 3131 W. Alabama, between
6:30 and 7. Around 7, we'll go up to the training room for the meeting.

Hope to see you there.
90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.
                                                       -- Bram Cohen