[pm-h] December Social Meeting location

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Dec 3 19:23:30 PST 2013

On Tue, 3 Dec 2013 21:07:08 -0600
Todd Rinaldo <toddr at cpanel.net> wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2013, at 7:01 PM, G. Wade Johnson <gwadej at anomaly.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a particular opinion for where to have our social
> > meeting next Thursday?
> >
> > * Black Lab - our normal default spot
> > * Stag's Head - where we went with brian d foy in October
> > * Freebirds - near the Stag's Head, real food (I don't know about
> >   their beer selection)
> > * Other ideas?
>
> I suggest Empire Cafe. http://goo.gl/maps/aV5rg
>
> Barring that, I vote for Stag’s Head as the backup.

I remember the Empire Cafe as being a pretty cool place, but the
parking was ... suboptimal, as I recall. If we had a good turnout, there
would be nowhere nearby to park.

The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own
skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids
clever tricks like the plague.                   -- Edsger Dijkstra