[pm-h] Any Takers for September Meeting?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Aug 25 08:24:45 PDT 2013

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 19:37:36 -0500
Todd Rinaldo <toddr at cpanel.net> wrote:

> I vote for hangout with wifi and legalized meth. Starbucks?

Does anyone agree?
If not, any other suggestions?

I'm not really a big Starbucks user, so I don't know for sure. The
ones I've been in would not be conducive to a group of more than 10
people. Have I just not been to the right ones?

G. Wade

> On Aug 18, 2013, at 6:35 PM, G. Wade Johnson <gwadej at anomaly.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Our next meeting is on Thursday, September 12.
> >
> > Does anyone have a topic they would like to present or a topic they
> > would like to see?
> >
> > G. Wade
> > --
> > There will always be things we wish to say in our programs that in
> > all known languages can only be said poorly.             -- Alan
>
> Todd Rinaldo
> toddr at cpanel.net

If you like laws and sausages, you should never watch either one being
made.                                          -- Otto von Bismarck