[pm-h] Site Map

Mark Allen mrallen1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 20:12:53 PDT 2012

Hi - you might want to consider writing a Perl script to dump all of the linkages into the DOT graph format

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOT_language

and then creating a graph out of that.

There are several good Perl modules which interface with GraphViz, like this one, maybe

https://metacpan.org/module/GraphViz2.

You could walk all of the files using something like

https://metacpan.org/module/File::Find::Rule

Cheers,

Mark