[pm-h] Site Map

Todd Rinaldo todd at rinaldo.us
Sat Sep 15 19:13:57 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Fraser Baker <flbaker at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Forgot to ask last night, but is there a module that can create a site map
> for an application made out of .cgi files? There are no html files in the
> app.

I don't know but my gut would be that I suspect no. Even in a Catalyst
application where there is presumedly more tight integration of the
subroutines, which loosely correspond to your cgi scripts, it would
require an algorithm to understand the logic of the script in order to
know how they interrelate. To what end are you thinking of for a site
map?

Todd