[pm-h] November Houston.pm call for presentation

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Oct 24 19:01:49 PDT 2012

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:57:13 -0500
"G. Wade Johnson" <gwadej at anomaly.org> wrote:

> We've got a couple of weeks until the next Houston.pm meeting.
>
> Does anyone have suggestions for a topic?
>
> Either that you would like to present or that you would like to see
> presented?

I've gotten a suggestion for a topic off-list.

Would anyone be interested in a group discussion of favorite tools or
tricks for automating daily tasks?

The idea is that several of us would show our favorites and we would
discuss them as a group.

Opinions? Other ideas?

You should never hand someone a gun unless you're sure where they'll
point it.            -- Jeffrey Sinclair in "By Any Means Necessary"