[pm-h] May Houston.pm Meeting

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Tue May 1 07:14:01 PDT 2012

How about doing brief demos, or  comparisons between the various  cloud
services with perl support. Stackato, dotcloud, and heroku are a few that
come to mind.

How their clients and environments work, release management, etc...

Apart from perl we could discuss the cloud in general: Why put your app in
the cloud, Why chose one service over the other, cloud best practices,
horror stories, etc...

Will