[pm-h] MongoDB Houston Meetup

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Mar 9 18:58:58 PST 2012

I got this from a Meetup message. I know there is some overlap in
interest between Perl and MongoDB, so I decided to pass it on.

G. Wade

Forwarded from Francesca Krihely:

> Hi G. Wade,
>
> Nice to meet you! I wanted to let you know that I'm helping some
> community members launch the first MongoDB User Group in Houston, and
> I wanted to make sure that all the MongoDB enthusiasts in Houston
> could be there for the first session. Would you mind sending this
> note to the Perl User Group to see if any of them are interested?
>
> http://www.meetup.com/MongoDB-Houston/events/55005112/
>
> Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you. Hope you can
> make it!

-francesca
--
The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is
a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.    -- C.A.R. Hoare