[pm-h] Is this possible?

Fraser Baker flbaker at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 08:54:42 PDT 2012

Hi:

Using LWP and HTTP-Request can I do this all in the same file?

Collect some some form data such as User Name and Password using a form.

Open a persistent connection to a validator.cgi file on the server and receive the results.

Reset the display to show the consequence of either success of failure.

It appears to me that after the form is run, using PERL is no longer possible. So can JavaScript execute the necessary calls to the validator.cgi file? Or can HTTP-Request-Form do this?

Did I make sense?

Fraser